Nassau County Separation Agreement Lawyers
Keeping You Informed in Your Time of Need
If you and your spouse are experiencing marital difficulties and would like to file a separation agreement, the Law Office of Tzvi Y. Hagler, P.C. can assist you throughout the process.
By working with our Nassau County separation agreement attorneys, you can have peace of mind that your rights and interests will be protected during your time apart. Our legal team can help you craft an agreement that addresses all relevant issues, such as spousal support, division of assets, child custody, and child support.
Get your separation agreement underway today when you call (516) 514-3868.
The Advantages of Legal Separation
The decision to end a marriage should not be taken lightly and a divorce can make a significant impact on the lives of both spouses and their children. For this reason, many couples are unsure whether divorce is their best option.
The good news is that New York allows couples to experience life apart in a manner that resembles divorce. While legal separation does not dissolve a marriage, it does enable spouses to live in separate homes, divide marital assets, determine child custody, and make payments for spousal and child support.
Legal separation can offer many benefits to couples, including:
- It gives couples an opportunity to work out their current problems and restore their relationship
- It permits couples to maintain health coverage and social security benefits
- It allows spouses to live apart without violating their personal convictions about divorce
- It prevents changes to the couple’s tax filing status
- It provides for an expedited divorce process in the future, should the couple decide to end their marriage
Create a Valid Separation Agreement
The process of creating a separation agreement begins with reaching out to the Law Office of Tzvi Y. Hagler, P.C. Our Nassau County separation agreement lawyers can start by helping you determine if legal separation is right for you and your family. If you decide to proceed, our legal team can help you craft an agreement that is fair and enforceable.